Tuesday, November 2, 2010

you bend over to tie your shoelaces and wonder what else needs to be done while you're down there!

Go Giants!  Went to Strike's/Coach's last night to watch the last couple of innings (is that how you spell it?) AND to see the Giants WIN the world series.  I have to say, it was kind of uninspiring.  Didn't really seem like a fair match-up, but what WAS the bee's knees was spending time with my bestie and her man :)  Always good times when we hang out with them! 

I did start to think about all the revelers.  IDK how to really feel about grown men jumping around, high-fiving, yelling, doing this weird thing where they jump up in the air and slam into each other's chests. Oh and this one guy had a HUGE (ginormous!) Giants flag on a pole that he was running around the bar with.  I wondered if he felt it was his duty to inspire the other fans by doing this?  I really did try to soak up all the glee that these beer swilling gents exuded, but I just couldn't.  Ah well, it was GREAT people-watching :)

2 comments:

  1. You know you're getting old when...
    You say "bee's knees"!

    hahaha! We had fun too, bff. Fear the friggin' beard! Those guys were tools, weren't they???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tools, to say the least! LOL @ "bee's knees"... I knew you'd like that one! =)

    ReplyDelete