Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along..

Speaking of spouse.... I believe and KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, that Jenn IS my other half.  I was made for her and she was made for me.   The similarities we have are mind-blowing.  We've molded and meshed into being one person, yet we still have our own identities and respect each other for it.  I've never in my life trusted someone as deeply as I do her. Never have I felt so secure and whole with anyone.  She is Home.  She is Family.  She is my reason for breathing!   This is the first time in my life (oh, and there's LOTS of "life" that I've lived) that I've felt so strongly about someone.  Since we've made the exclusive commitment to one another, every day brings new & amazing possibilities.


(I started writing the above a few days ago and it's SO weird how I was just going to come into my office and tune out the world and FB, but I was struck to blog and I had this "draft" already started and it's about the exact thing I want to blog about tonight!!!  Coincidence?  I think not!)

I'm listening to the fire crackle, hearing Sons of Anarchy (Jenn & Kim are watching it), candles lit.... we all just ate at Ma Jong's (it was O.K..... meh) and I was just gonna zone out & play FB, but I was struck to write about my immense/never before experienced love for Jenn and how my life views have so drastically changed since she's come become a part of my world.  My priorities have done a 180.  It's like, my heart is smiling and open and forgiving and compassionate.... happy.  Jenn inspires me so much each and every day. 

My hope for the WORLD is that everyone finds happiness like this.  I'd be uber-selfish to not wish such utter joy on others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment